Team Building Adventures
The A9 Challenge is modeled after our popular Land Rover adventure. It is a hybrid of mountain orienteering, snowmobiling and special challenges.
Teams of 10 people will be fitted for suits & helmets and pair up on five modern snowmobiles for their primary mode of transport. The teams use GPS units to navigate a mountain course of hidden camps where a series of challenges containing a mix of mental and physical challenges await. The special challenges are a mix of mental, such as survival scenarios, and physical, such as adventure simulations. Successful teams will plan, communicate, cooperate, develop leaders, assess risks and solve complex problems throughout the adventure. Come and explore the ultimate business adventure!
- Avalanche search & rescue
- Build a snow cave
- Snow-blind tent construction
- Team ski
- First-aid rescue
- Fire & water purification
- Snowmobile Rentals w/ helmets and snow suits
- Professional guides with each team
- Site rental and Insurance
- All adventure equipment
- H2O and Energy bars
- Business Consulting/de-brief
- Team awards and Gifts
- Professional Photography
- Team building for the 21st century modeled after the Amazing Race.
- Planning, Leadership, Communication, Risk Assessment & Group Problem Solving.
- Cultivate a unique corporate culture and celebrate your success.
- Level the playing field, remove corporate masks and learn more about your teammates.
- Explore new boundaries & create a lasting memory in the incredible Wasatch Mountains.
10 – 60 people
3 – 4 hours
Deer Valley Resort
Let us build a
course for you!